The Brownian Lark - Part Three

I don’t know why I went to The Brownian Lark,
But this mystery lady had just lifted the dark,
Surrounding her was a pool of light,
An angel with a halo, I knew was in sight

She came closer and stood next to me,
Time stood still. Her green eyes, were all I could see.
The grey clouds disappeared and the sun shined through,
Illuminated her aura, and lit my face too.

I might have believed, until now, that this was all fake,
But then she opened her mouth, and with the sweetest voice
spake:
“I know what you want to know”,
Appreciation for the situation, my face started to show.

“Pray, Tell me where I am”, I beseeched her,
And what happened thence, is all a blur,
For I woke up in my bed, in cold sweat,
Could one shot of vodka lead to this regret?

I realized it was all a vision,
But at the back of my head, I felt a bleeding incision,
The pain had followed me though the dream,
I felt as if I had just visited an alternate realm

I fumbled to check, how much I had bled,
And I saw red, all over my pillow and bed.
Rushed to the bathroom, aided my lesion,
As I pondered in spite of the lack of reason

Perhaps I never would be able to explain,
What ‘twas that happened that Tuesday in the rain,
But on my memory, that day left such a mark,
That now I never visit The Brownian Lark.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

0 comments:

Post a Comment